Thursday, April 19, 2012

I am back!

Not that many people read this but I decided to pick it up again. With a little revamp, I plan on sharing a bit of everything in my life! This includes, but not limited to, the cancer, photography, college, recipes, books, and army life. So it will become even more incoherent rambling-esque, aren't you excited?

For a quick catch up, I am in Alaska, have been for two years now, with one to go. It's amazing, I won't lie. I am though, seriously having homesickness symptoms and can't wait to at least be closer to my godkids and mom. I still have cancer, but we're working with it, it hasn't spread and the hormone therapy is working. Still trying to get pregnant, but as soon as I get too the lower 48, I will be looking into adoption regardless of where the cancer takes me. I am in school for a bachelors degree in Photography, and I think I'm pretty decent at it, although I really need to keep building my confidence. I'm very unsure of a lot of things. Jonny got promoted to E-6, so we're happy about that.

well that's a quick recap, I'm going to do a post of some Alaska scenery here soon!

No comments: