Sunday, May 3, 2009

Spring has Sprung

Ever notice how spring, just sort of sneaks up on you? One day your looking out on barren trees wondering where the green is. Then the next day its an explosion of so many greens. If that isn't magic in the world i don't know what is. I love spring, just as much as I love fall. It just seems like magic is in the air.

Jonny came home for R&R this month. I just sent him back today. I hate sending him back. Its like, I enjoy R&R, but i hate it at the same time. But we had fun visiting his family, and his brother got married to another Jessica. So now there is two in the family! But she's an awesome girl, i'm sure she'll be an awesome sister-in-law too.

Still no word on my biopsy, I'm starting to get a little disgruntled... Its not like its CANCER or anything. ( insert sarcasm there) I don't like this doctor and i'll be glad when i can get away from him and back to my oh so awesome fertility clinic.

While Jon was home, we had a grand old time "car shopping" as we drove around. We're looking to buy a second car when he gets back, so that i can get a job. But we'd see a neat car and talk about them. Okay so it SOUNDS incredibly boring but it was good fun.

anyway thats about it. have fun :D

No comments: