Wednesday, August 27, 2008

after surgery

well i had the surgery yesterday, and i have to tell you, it wasn't near as bad as i made myself think it would be! we had to wait in the prep room for about an hour and a half, apparently the person before me, her surgery went a bit long. But really that was the only bad part. Oh and those stupid ( but needed) blood clot compression socks -_-;;;

I went in the O.R. and was talking to the anesthesiologist (sp) and next thing you know i was waking up and seriously annoyed that something was stuck to my forehead... One of the nurses came in and asked how i was, and i just said thirsty and asked what was on my forhead LOL. But about 20 minutes later i was dressed and being wheeled out to the car. and not because they wanted to get rid of me, but just 'cause i was ready to go! ( i was starving!) We picked up some food came home and i felt fine. My shoulder hurt from teh gas they out in you tummy, and i wasn't doing jumping jacks anytime soon but i was walking around the house, even made a crab dip ;)

Then, when i was trying to find the incision scars, i touched my belly button.... I guess to understand my distress you should know i hate belly buttons. noone can touch mine without inflicting a gag reflex, nor can i touch other peoples. I can barely even touch my own, and that took tons of conditioning >.> but i touched my belly button adn its FULL of glue :( its like a little plug and its making my stomach turn just thinking about it -_- i just want to get it out :( but i'm afraid i'll open the incision, so that is the ONLY thing keeping me from digging it out.... bah.

But anyway the Surgery went great, i didn't even have the polyp that the other DR. said i had, And dr kiltz said everything was dandy and working, no scar tissue or anything, and clear tubes. IF we can get me to ovulate we'll be dandy. At least i know thats all i'm battleing at the moment. and with the ovarian drilling and metforming i am highly positive that something will come of this :D just hope/pray/wish that i don't ovulate while jonny is takeing that military class for 2 weeks in sept >.>

anyway friends, remember you don't need an account to post a comment, and much love :D

No comments: