Friday, August 22, 2008

i should be ...

Cleaning... But i just woke up and i cna't bring myself to do much of anything the first hour or so after i wake up. I've let the house go in the last few days, with the getting Jonny ready, and just plain no 'gumption'. But now, i have a garage sale tomarrow, my mom is coming up, also tomarrow, for my surgery on Tuesday. So it really needs done. there's Boxes everywhere >.<

I already went out and said hello to the all my neighbors on the front lawn >.> Thats where they all hang out, causing my dogs to bark on and off all day. I wish they would just get used to it. I hate barking dogs, i always feel like it bothers my neighbors, which is silly since they are all out in yard. I'm sorta the outcast, since i'm sort of a hermit ><;; Plus i really feel odd not having kids yet on an army base O.o i swear if you have housing and no kids, they look at you like you have the plague! But i've been better being slightly more social -_- i finally know their names now! I've strategically worked conversations for the last year to not having to use them >.> ugh well off to clean!!!!! anyone know a good maid? LOL

No comments: