Saturday, August 30, 2008

no more crud!!!!

Ugg just typing that brought on shivers of remembrance. But me and my belly button are all free of crud! i know disgusting right? But a HUGE relief to me! lol. I also noticed today a bit of bruising, but its that "healthy" yellow color right now, so i'm assuming its normal. But everyday I feel better and better :D although i got hit with a cold smack in the middle of recovery! i had an ear infection, that drained into my glands under my jaw, so i was scared for about 24 hours, since i had a sore throat that wouldn't quit. But i decided to give it one more night and took some flu meds. And the next morning I was noticably better, so yay me for putting off a call to the doctor ;)

But yea i go back tuesday to discuss baby making plans, and what not, so i'm excited about that. Ever since the operation, i've been amazingly optimistic, I don't know if i'm setting myself up for failure or what, but i don't know how else to be. I wasn't thrown another curveball, i know what i'm facing now ( slight Male factor, PCOS,) and it doesn't seem all that insurmountable. I really feel that if i can get ovulating that the rest will be a peice of cake. I just feel it you know? My biggest concern right now, is Jonny has some training in wisconsin for two weeks in September. Knowing me, i'll decide to ovulate then, you watch. We do have some of his little men "stored' but i'm not sure how that works.... if we can use and add to it lol, or if its a one time thing. Things to ask on tuesday i'm sure!

anywho a bit of fun for you :

This is what happens when you get to the drive in two hours early >.>

Photobucket



See he decided to see how close he could get the chair to the steering wheel >.> my oddball hubby



and one for cuteness : my nieces, heather and Harleigh

Photobucket

No comments: