Saturday, August 23, 2008

garage sales!

So the base had a "base wide community garage sale" today. I was up at 7 am and out there till 4ish. I must say, I'm TIRED!! It was a lot more work then i thought it would be. But i happily got rid of lots of "junk" ;) I got rid of my old liveing room set ( YAY!) and old microwave, adn tons of other stuff. I even made a bit of money. I went in with my neighbors to pull in more people since most of my stuff was bigger items. It went really well i think all together, and beleive it or not, I was social!!!!!!!

My mom also made it up :D i'm excited, even though its being shadowed by the impending surgery, but one day at a time. Tomarrow its up to alexandria bay for the 1,000 island boat tour/boydts castle tour. 4 years and i still haven't done the tourist thing up here >.>

Oh and My Dr's office sent me all the info on the surgery's' the other day. I'm in love with this place, they are just so organized, so thoughtful, and such a change form Dreaded Dr. D. I know I'm in good hands with them, but that doesn't stop the nerves all the way!

No comments: